Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Aks - Reflection of my life


Thoda sa garaj hai, thodi sa samajh hai
chahton ki daayre main ruknaa faraz hai
koi kehta hai, ki ghar aa gaya hai
arzoo bhi arz hai padhte jaana

Yet another year is done. 2013 is now officially part of History. I am trying to keep up with my routine of writing a blogpost on every 31 December. Here it goes.

This year was purely a reflection of my life. I can relate the things from past to my experiences, situations & incidences I faced this year. It's always fun to walk down memory lane, more than wisdom, it gives you a peace of mind. Atleast for me.

This year, an average year for my venture, again few trade-offs & compromises were there, now a part of life I guess. I am glad that I ticked on few of pending TO-DO things. I was regular with blogging, and got some appreciation for it as well. Got my dream handset thanks to my brother in US. Finally finally finally I am a proud owner of DSLR. Nikon D5200 is a great gadget & I really enjoyed its power.

Started something new, I never thought I will take an assignment as a photographer someday. Thanks to Veerendra & family. They offered us a chance to shoot once in a lifetime moment. I am happy with the results, I hope they have enjoyed our pics too. Check it here.

This year, I always felt like I am living my life again. Its like AKS - the reflection, of my emotions, my karma & my life.

Lets welcome a brand new year, with open arms & open mind... May the best of all the worlds is written under your To-Do list

No comments:

Post a Comment