Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Here I am

Here I am, lost in the light of the moon
That comes through my window

 
2014, went gloomy. I am aware that I missed my tradition of writing year summary on 31st Dec every year. This year was like that. At a time I felt, nothing much to share, but on the positive note, many many more things are around to inspire & to write.

Highlight of this year was, two things which has nothing to do with my business or my earnings. Ingress - highly addictive real life game, occupied most of my spare time & most of the spare battery of my Nexus4. It started with a minor suggestion on twitter, became a huge pile of activities, even sometimes it started hampering my work. Then I quit, willingly. Addiction of anything is bad, and only selfcontrol can get one out of that. and then I started again. But this time, with control. turning off notifications helps a lot. You meet new people, explore city like no other. Networking is key. I loved this game, the community. People who spare time for some smaller things, co-ordinate stuff well. Fun indeed.

Finally, our first outing, after honeymoon. Came after almost 2 years. It was again Himachal Pradesh but a bit on unknown side. Kinnaur district of Himachal, is where nature blessed best of its ideas & creations. My visit to Kinnaur (Sangla, Chitkul, Kalpa & Nako) was a bit cut short than original plan, but it was worth. I have written on medium about it, Part 1 is live, part 2 is yet to be written. Locations like kinnaur, offers you a much needed peace of mind, which will help you to listen to your own inner voices. Helps, a lot...

2014, was much more of a learning... hope it helps in 2015.

BTW Today is my birthday and as usual, its on the typical note, which I have seen many time in 2014. Getting older is scary, except you can add it to your experiences count. Turning 30 without achieving much is frustrating. But I can build over it only. I cannot change past till now.

Plan is the key factor & implementing those plans is priority for 2015 I believe.
Wish me luck

No comments:

Post a Comment